Saturday, November 24, 2012

just bein' an arizonan


i've always thought the desert was a hideous place, but honestly... it's starting to grow on me. somebody pinch me. quick. 



the smith clan went out for a little morning hike to the windcaves. despite the fact that it was probably my 5th time doing this hike... i still had a blast. 





believe it or not: i am an arizonan, it is rare for me to see a cactus, i still find them fascinating.


view at the top of the mountain 


view at the top of the mountain + a megan and kiley candid  


love this long-legged family of mine 



major props to harper for wearing absolutely no hiking apparel and toughing out the whole hike!


"the best part about hiking is being done hiking" -megan smith

1 comment:

  1. You are one hot mamacita and i'm glad you're my bff.
    LUH YOU

    ReplyDelete